Wednesday 12 September 2012

Spring/New Season S.N.S


In anticipation of warmer weather in a couple of weeks (bring it on Japan) I’ve been drilling out some new season gear that will hopefully hold me over until I can suss out some machines over there.
 
Banged out these shorts last night (literally, had to hammer in the rivets; masculine work sewing) and gave them a go tonight at Hip Hop class, great to dance it out in. Pattern I’ve made is super-duper comfy, easily altered and can be worn mid/high waisted or low on the hips (so sweet for the guys as well).
 
Buying other prints on mass at Global Fabrics this weekend, so if any requests shoot me an email before I head off otherwise shipping costs may apply.
 
Camp Shorts in Camo (green actually a lot brighter in person)



No comments:

Post a Comment