Tuesday 30 October 2012

haco. Magazine

One problem I have encountered in Japan is that they are hesitant to let you take photos of or inside the shops. I’ve seen so many things here but I can’t take any photos to show you. I’ve figured out my only choice is to buy everything right?

In the meantime here’s a shop that I can not only take pictures of, but take home as well. Bought the hazo. magazine in a little book store on my bike home from work. From what I can gather it’s kind of like Ezibuy but with an actually super sweet clothing line and a stella price range. So really the only similarity with NZ’s Ezibuy is that it is mail order. And it has a whole load of tartan and a separate Disney section; a Figaro skirt, don't mind if I do.

 

For now it’s serving as a little something to decorate the bare walls of my apartment, but if I can figure out the Japanese and order something I’m all over that.


No comments:

Post a Comment