Friday 15 June 2012

His & Hers Air Yeezys II


I never thought I would be getting advice about fresh kicks from Kim Kardashian. But in the bus on the way to work yesterday morning I saw that Kayne West retweeted Kim’s instagram of the pair wearing the new his and her Nike Air Yeezys II.
Just released this week and fresh as hell, they are the latest collaboration between Nike and Kanye West (Yeezy).
Fit was essential with the slimmer than the original design being achieved by tailoring it to Kanye West’s foot. The collar was lowered to allow for greater movement and the moulded rear is sculpted with a reptilian inspired spike.
With many references to ancient civilizations in the design, Kanye can’t seem to pick just one era. A loop strap with hieroglyphics spelling out ‘YZY,’ each lace aglet being an obelisk shape and the leather lace toggle carrying the Roman numeral ‘II;’ and the outsole glows in the dark. “God damn Yeezy How I hit em with the new style."

'His & Hers' tweet, 'Kanye & Kim'


Black Edition

Platinium Edition

“Have you ever had sex with a pharaoh/I put the p---- in a sarcophagus/now she claiming I bruise her esophagus/head of the class and she just want a swallowship/I’m living the future so the presence is my past/my presence is a present kiss my ass” (Monster). Kanye West, quite possibly the first rapper to ever use the word "sarcophagus" in a rhyme (yes this is a reason why you should buy his shoes).

No comments:

Post a Comment